UNRAVELAU Made To Order Ali Dress

  • £289.00
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Loading...

This beautiful dress reminds us of the iconic “Delft Blue”, typical Dutch porcelain. Its lightweight fabric is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and was naturally dyed with a tie-dye technique.

The pleats follow the body's elegant shape and the waist is emphasized by a long belt that you can wrap around your body. Thanks to the buttons that go from neckline all the way down to the knee, you can choose how much skin you want to show. It’s so versatile that we guarantee, this dress will become an iconic and therefore sustainable piece of your wardrobe!

Manufactured in the Unravelau atelier in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This item is made with a minimum-waste pattern which means that 95% of the entire fabric is used. The other 5% is collected and will be used for future unique pieces. We named this dress after a very special person who is one of the biggest supporters of Unravelau and helps us achieve our goal to change the fashion industry.

This item is available in sizes 34, 36, 38, 40, 42.
Model is 176 cm / 5’9" tall and wearing size 36/S / UK 8/ US 6

Want to alter the length of the item to your height?

Please make sure to send us your request in the comment with the order placement. To get the best measuring result: Stand up straight and let somebody else measure you from waist to ancle. At your request we can alter the length for free.

Fabric: GOTS naturally dyed organic cotton
Thread: GOTS cotton
Buttons: Metal covered in GOTS naturally dyed organic cotton
Belt: GOTS naturally dyed organic cotton with metal belt hook
Brand tag: Polyester

. Hand wash, wash with similar colors, do not tumble dry, ironing max 100°C (1 point)
. To make this item 100% biodegradable you can take of the buttons and the brand tag
. After use, please send us back your item so we can reuse it for a new garment. Together we can help nature and the prevention of fashion waste

FOR AVAILABLE ITEMS:

Items will be hand wrapped with care and dispatched from our London stockroom or our designers stockroom based in their own countries.

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

. Delivery will be arranged within 48 hours after your order confirmation

. Interactive SMS/email service to track your order

. Includes proof of delivery and signature from recipient

FREE RETURN & EXCHANGE WORLDWIDE

Please contact us via email at office@fashioncrossover-london.com within calendar 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange or full refund. READ MORE


FOR MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:

Items will be delivered to you within 2-4 weeks. If any item requests a longer production time, it states under the PRODUCT DETAILS section.

PLEASE NOTE:

. We do not offer return & exchange on Made to Order items.

. We offer alteration on bespoke Made to Order items.

 

If you have any questions please simply CONTACT US.

 

 

 

 

Top